- You feel awkward at business events and meetings.
- You’re a wallflower, constantly on the outside of gatherings.
- You spend tons of energy psyching yourself up before networking events, often giving up and never even going in.
- Anxiety overpowers you so you crash and burn in job interviews.
- People think you’re standoffish or a loner, but you don’t know how to change.
- You wish you could make new friends and network, but talking to strangers terrifies you and you have no clue where to start.
- Small talk makes you sweat and you never seem to get it right.
- The only way you can survive parties is by getting drunk.
- You find it hard to make female friends and you’re lonely.
- Everyone at work seems to be friends but you’re left out and don’t get why.
- Your social anxiety is sabotaging your career advancement because you can’t deal with the people part.
- You dread working in groups.
- You try to interact with others, but they often stop talking to you and you have no clue why.
- You want to be confident but it just feels fake.
That doesn’t have to be you.
By developing and sharpening your relationship skills, you can:
- Gracefully engage at business events and meetings
- Confidently interact with new people
- Stand out from the crowd and get noticed
- Dive into networking events without being crippled by fear
- Win employers over in interviews
- Be seen as someone people want to know and be around
- Make a memorable impression
- Have fun at parties completely sober
- Build real friendships with other women
- Be welcomed and included in social circles
- Become an asset to group work environments
- Be confident in a way that’s genuine to you
- Understand the “hidden rules” of social engagement so you can become a people magnet
Genuine relationships are essential to your career success, and that’s where I come in.
I’m Hannah Brooks, a networking relationship coach and founder of The Leading Lady.
Using key principles and techniques from my background in the performing arts, I empower ambitious female entrepreneurs to grow killer networks and thriving careers through the power of genuine relationships.
I’ll help you:
- understand your unique relationship struggles
- develop and sharpen your relationship skills
- obliterate the social hangups that hold you back
- become dynamic and unstoppable
- achieve your dream network & career
My honest, upbeat, sassy and straight-to-the-point approach will show you that you don’t have to be born with these skills – you can learn them!
Take charge of your life and stop settling! You are the leading lady in your own life, so let’s get you the tools you need to not just exist but thrive in that role.
Ready to level up your business relationships? Enter your email in the sidebar to start getting killer tips right in your inbox!